#MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge Day 2 was inspired by E.B. White’s “Charlotte’s Web.” In this classic tale, a young pig is saved by the web-spinning talents of wise spider. Charlotte spins a web displaying the word, “Some Pig” to draw attention to Wilber’s finer qualities in order to save his life. Instead of being served for Thanksgiving dinner, Wilber becomes a valued member of the family.
Sometimes living with migraine leaves us helpless to advocate for ourselves. That’s when we need someone like Charlotte to speak for us. When has “Charlotte” stepped up to speak for you? If you can’t think of one, describe your ideal “Charlotte.” What would your “Charlotte” do? How would that help you?
Ways to participate
- Share this post on your social media profiles. Personalize the post by sharing your response to today’s challenge.
- Respond to the challenge by commenting below.
- Write a blog post, responding to today’s challenge. When published, share the link to your post in the comments below and we’ll promote your blog’s participation in the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge.
- Don’t forget to invite your friends to take the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge, too!
Want to know more?
- View the full list of this year’s daily challenges.
- Discover the history of National Migraine & Headache Awareness Month
The #MHAM2018 Challenge is a project of MigraineDisease.org.