#MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge Day 7 was inspired by the song If You Could See Me Now by The Script. The songwriter speaks to his deceased parents, asking, “Would you stand in disgrace or take a bow, if you could see me now?”
Have you lost someone who was important to your journey with Migraine or Headache? What do you think that person would say if he or she could see you now? If you had one more chance to talk to them, what would you say?
Watch the music video of If You Could See Me Now for inspiration.
Ways to participate
- Share this post on your social media profiles. Personalize the post by sharing your response to today’s challenge.
- Respond to the challenge by commenting below.
- Write a blog post, responding to today’s challenge. When published, share the link to your post in the comments below and we’ll promote your blog’s participation in the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge.
- Don’t forget to invite your friends to take the #MHAM2018 Social Media Challenge, too!
Want to know more?
- View the full list of this year’s daily challenges.
- Discover the history of National Migraine & Headache Awareness Month